At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people's lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic . And as the largest Certified B Corporation® in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet.
With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits (including flexible (unlimited) time off and up to 26 weeks paid parental leave), and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food.
Danone North America is looking for a Senior Purchasing Manager in Broomfield, CO.About the Job:
To support Danone North America by developing, executing, and strengthening Procurement Sourcing Strategies within Plant Based Categories. The Sr. Purchasing Manager Role is highly visible and serves as a key source to the NORAM Procurement Team and the Global Plant Based Business. This position will focus Plant Based Commodity Category Strategies while building a sustainability roadmap linked to our Agriculture Goals and business commitments. The Sr. Purchasing Manager Role position is based in Broomfield, CO and reports hierarchically to the Plant Based Procurement Director. Engagement of key stakeholders include Procurement Agriculture, Sustianability, R&I, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, PMO, Global Procurement, suppliers, and external organizations.Responsibilities:
• Accountable for the development, validation, and implementation of the Plant Based Category Strategies.
• Work cross functionally with internal stakeholders to ensure Danone is supported by suppliers to bring bottom line productivity (cost savings) while driving top line growth.
• Develop strong internal relationships with key stakeholders to lead projects with R&I, Marketing, Finance, and Supply Chain to deliver against category strategy objectives.
• Lead quarterly business reviews with suppliers to develop and maintain all aspects within supplier relationship and performance management.
• Contribute to the development and deployment of Danone's Corporate Plant Based Regenerative Agricultural Sustainability Strategies.
• Collaborate across other Plant Based Purchasing Managers and Direct Material Category Activation Managers to enable opportunities to deliver Supplier Enabled Innovation.
• Use risk management tools to deliver Danone's Material Risk Management Policies while providing recommendations for adequate commodity coverage based on market intelligence.
• Support and provide input into the Global Plant Based Strategy through collaborating and partnering with other regions to leverage skill and scale.
• Ensure all Procurement compliance foundations are managed and met thoroughly.About You:Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in Procurement or Supply Chain
• Agriculture and risk management commodity experience
• Detail oriented
• Highly organized and systematic
• Strong communication skills with business acumen
• Advanced Excel and Power Point experience
• Ability to adapt to change quickly
• Strong team player
• Ability to travel up to 30%
• Language: English
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdfhttps://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Similar jobs to check out:
CHEERS! Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits currently seeks a Senior Business Intelligence Manager, West who possesses the below. This position is based in California.The primary responsibility of this position is to work closely...
CHEERS! Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits currently seeks a Senior Business Intelligence Manager, Mid West who possesses the below. This position is based in Minnesota, preferably Minneapolis. The primary responsibility of...
CHEERS! Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits currently seeks a Senior Business Intelligence Manager, Atlantic who possesses the below. This position is based in the Atlantic Region (NC, VA, DC, MD, DE, NJ, RI, MA, VT, NH. ME).The ...