Danone North America is the largest Benefit Corporation in the world. Our mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Danone North America is looking for a Warehouse Analyst, CO in Broomfield, CO.
The Warehouse Analyst serves as the responsible party for modeling warehouse demand, preparing / managing baseline forecasts, providing analytic insight to the Warehouse Operations team and broader Supply Chain organization. Working closely with accounting and operations finance, the Analyst position will process, document and reconcile all Warehousing related invoicing and provide management with warehouse spend estimation.
This position will be responsible for managing our CHEP pallet program, tracking and reconciling pallets across the enterprise. The Analyst position will also gather and organize operational and cost data and support development and maintenance of warehouse related KPIs. Responsibilities:
Education and Experience:
- Implement, improve and update the Company's understanding of warehouse performance.
- Implement and enhance analytic insights pertaining to warehousing, both internal and third party options.
- Identify and implement opportunities for improving the Company's planning and goal-setting processes by leveraging marketplace experience, improved information, integrated systems and superior analytical and modeling methods
- Provide the warehouse team with timely analytics and fact-based evaluations to make strategic tactical decisions
- Support forecasting accuracy and processes
- Participate and provide insight to annual planning process and updates
- Develop reporting requirements for warehouse operations and strategy, facilitate development with IT Report Team
- Perform cost and performance analysis specific to internal and external warehouse operations
- Gather and organize warehouse operation and cost data
- Support development of warehouse/supply chain KPI's and regular reporting of results
- Collaborate with supply chain functions (Demand Planning, Product Supply, Transportation, Customer Logistics, Internal Warehouse, Operations) to deliver warehouse objectives
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge/understanding of SAP-BW technologies, business processes, and warehouse systems
- Manage, audit and publish KPI data for assigned warehouses.
- Work within cross functional teams to execute supply chain and company-wide objectives.
- Provide management team with timely analytics and fact-based evaluations to assist in making tactical decisions.
- Lead and manage special projects, as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics or related field.
- 5 years of experience in Transportation, Warehouse and Operations
- Experience with SAP desired
- Proficient at Power Query Excel Add-in
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills: MSWord, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS SharePoint.
- Demonstrate expertise in financial and strategic analysis / planning
- Understanding of forecasting and statistical analysis
- Strong communication skills
- Ambitious: Thrives on new challenges and opportunities to contribute on a large and small scale. Eager to learn, teach, enhance current business practices and develop new standard operating procedures.
- Task oriented: Driven by milestones and deadlines. Stays organized under pressure and enjoys fast paced environment.
- Well rounded: Has thorough background in logistics, supply chain management, project management and various technical skills that enable the ability to contribute at any level.
- Reliable: Takes pride in meeting deadlines, exceeding expectations and being accountable for mission critical endeavors
- May require minimal travel due to project requirements
- Demonstrated abilities problem solving and change management
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Teamwork - demonstrated commitment to teamwork and collaboration.
- Integrity - fosters trust and a positive work environment.
- Innovation - brings creativity to the workplace.
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices inWhite Plains, NYandBroomfield, CO.For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com
Danone North Americais an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdfhttps://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf