Why E. & J. Gallo Winery?
Named a Glassdoor "Best Places to Work" three years in row, we couldn't be prouder of our company culture. As the largest family-owned winery in the world with over 100+ unique wine and spirits brands, our products are synonymous with life's special occasions. Come celebrate with us! Your Talent & Gallo | A Perfect Pairing
Are you a Plant Maintenance Mechanic who enjoys the challenge of developing and implementing corrective action plans in a fast-paced industrial environment? Do you take precedence in high pressure situations where you must be readily available for unexpected repairs? This position will empower you to provide support to one of the largest family-owned wineries in the world by performing both planned an unplanned technical maintenance requirements, ensuring the proper operation of machinery and mechanical equipment. If you're looking to join a team that values innovation and employee development. It's time to join the Gallo Family. Compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, Vision & 401K
What You Will Do Technical Development
- 8 hour - Swing and Grave Shifts Available
- This position will require you to maintain and construct production and plant equipment, repair all machinery, electrical panels, fixtures and pneumatic and hydraulic components of machines.
- Operate hydraulic presses, cutting torches, welders, saws and grinders.
- Experience with boilers, waster chillers and air compressor systems.
What You Need
- Recommend solutions to peer mechanics to improve equipment performance.
- Overhaul most process systems, and equipment to guarantee peak equipment uptime.
- Implements recommended advances related to preventive maintenance procedures.
What Will Set You Apart
- High School Diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 4 years of maintenance experience OR Associate's degree / Certificate of completion from an accredited industrial trade program plus 3 years of maintenance experience OR completion of a technical military school/certification plus 3 years of maintenance experience.
- Required to be 18 years of age of older.
- Required to work any shift.
- Required to work overtime, if necessary.
- Required to lift and move up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Required to work at heights up to 40 feet.
- Required to have mechanic tools.
- Required to comply with company GMP policies.
- Required to pass the WorkKeys assessments.
- Required to pass the Standard Timing Model test.
- Experience working in a Food and Beverage environment.
- Industrial Maintenance experience.
- Knowledgeable in working with hydraulic systems.
- Skilled in fabrication and rigging.
- Read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, electrical schematics, blue prints, service manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here .
Job ID 61350
OPE 001Equal Opportunity Employer Gallo will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, consistent with the requirements of applicable law.