About The Position
The National Chain Account Manager is responsible for developing New Belgium’s business in our major food, drug, convenience, and club chains. This position will be based in Florida.
The National Chain Account Manager is responsible for developing New Belgium’s business in our major food, drug, convenience, and club chains. The primary responsibilities for this position include account management and retail execution and reports to the Chain Account Director. This position will be based in Florida.
- Call on chain buyers, category set captains and other key decision makers
- Participate in distributor business reviews and field contacts; establish clear objectives to increase distribution, feature, display activity, and close voids
- Deliver presentations on actionable insights, support objectives, and dollarizes the opportunity
- Benchmark retailer performance vs. competition and develop opportunities to close gaps
- Communicate and increase AD features and improve execution; publish monthly reports
- Analyzes chain volume, share trends, scorecards, performance, and actionable insights
- Manage Special Release allocations, case stackers, in-store sampling, and evaluate effectiveness
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree plus 3-5 years’ experience "owning" the sales call point for large national chains
- Advanced computer skills including PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to travel about 50% / overnight travel
- Clean driving record