The Specialist Benefits will be responsible for the Corporate Benefits, which supports critical business operations between health and welfare, in such a way as to meet and exceed the company's objectives by performing the following duties. Responsibilities
• Project Lead for Open Enrollment on an annual basis.
• Participate as internal liaison for all questions and troubleshooting.
• Collect and analyze Health and Welfare Benefits all annual compliance requirements as well as integrate new compliance requirements.
• Direct annual audits and required filings for Health and Welfare Benefits as well as lead updates to H&W documents.
• Participate as team member on other Health and Welfare Benefits related projects. Qualifications
Undergraduate degree preferred. Four years or more experience specific to Benefits. Ability to lift 30 lbs. Preferred CEBS, PHR, and/or SHRM-CP.