GENERAL SUMMARY & SCOPE
The Transportation Analyst is responsible for supporting eCommerce transportation partners and carriers daily to ensure delivery of guest orders and critical store supplies and inventory. In addition, this role will focus on improving processes through analysis, identification, documentation and implementation. This individual works closely with carriers, and many internal cross-functional partners to troubleshoot pain points and develop innovative solutions to meet business needs. PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support day to day eCommerce transportation for Ulta's DC's, Headquarters, vendors, and Store teams.
- Work collaboratively with Omni-channel, Network Fulfillment, Systems, and eCommerce teams to support positive guest experiences and deliver Omni-Channel capabilities.
- Work with Guest Services to assist and resolve guest delivery issues.
- Work with carriers to ensure their capacity meets Ulta's demands.
- Manage shipment exceptions, shipment prioritization and expedited shipments as needed.
- Support monthly/quarterly carrier reviews
- Seek to improve the current process with a strong focus on continuous improvement.
- Create and maintain SOPs and best practice documents for multiple areas within transportation.
- Create and maintain cost reduction and process improvement analysis.
- Participate in transportation-related projects and support the transportation strategy.